Friday, August 14, 2009

94%


Dont worry Im alive and well. Im back from my favorite place on earth, Shambhala. After an intense week of fun and more fun(the part when Meesh showed up) and stupid fun, my brain is operating 94%, I hope to reach 100% brain power after only a few more minor setbacks, like Josh Martinez and the Demolition Derby.
If you have never been to Sham, well, I dont really have the energy to explain it to you. Its only the best party on the planet. period.
Even tho Im back, I cant stop tap tap tappping my feet and shaking my ass. Download the Smalltown DJs shambhala mix if you know whats good for you. Also dont forget, Friday September 4th, MSTRKRFT W/ Steve Aoki & Smalltown DJS at Flames Central in Calgary. Kinda important. www.ticketmaster.ca

Smalltown Romeo X Smoke & Mirrors – Shambhala 2009 Mix

No comments:

Post a Comment