Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Your smile is a first impression


Seriously, have you tried these floss rubber stick things? They're awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why do young-ish people here in Fernie neglect their teeth so much? I dont get it? You'd rather buy a hoodie then get your teeth cleaned and checked out? I hate the dentist too, but I understand that no matter how cool my hoodie is, when I smile and my teeth are shitty I am no longer really that attractive, my first impression to someone has really turned them off - no matter how many cool hoodies I have. Also, you cant get another set of teeth, unless they are fake and that sucks and is painful. If you cant find the money to maintain your teeth now, how do you expect to find the money later for costly surgeries and shit. Ahhhhh Im not your mother, but grow up, but Im just pointing out out obvious. PS. Good oral hygiene leads to a longer life lived - studies have proved it.
To all of you that keep up your teeth, gold stars for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment