Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The Best




Ive been running all winter, in temps as low as -21, and truly the best way to keep your feet warm is with a good ol pair of classic dad socks.
Ive had the $30 ski shop wool socks, Ive had experiments with layering and even duct tape. Basically this one single pair of wool socks from Cambodian Tire does the trick. I love these socks, they are even making a real fashion statment these days too. Lovely!

Ps. side note,
Ive been running in wintertime for many seasons. If you are being lazy and trying to drum up reasons not to run outside cuz its "too cold", I hearby call your bluff. Suck it up! Getting off the couch is the hardest part okay, once you get out there its great and you'll feel better about your ol waistline come this spring. Dont give me any shit about "slipping and falling" either, I have *touching wood** never fallen in the wintertime. In the 10+ years Ive been running, I have fallen and eaten shit twice, and it was both in the summertime on a gravel road. Same place actrually, Cokato road, road rash and bruises all down my bod, so sad. True story.

No comments:

Post a Comment