Friday, April 29, 2011

Haters Gonna Hate

I loved the Royal Wedding. I dont wanna hear all the bitching and complaing about this and that and that and money blah blah blah, and who is too cool to watch. How absolutely brilliant that 2/3's of the world can tune in and celebrate love. Hell we tune in and mope about so many terrible strifes happening in the world. Why not a celebration of love?
Its not that bad. It was traditional and proper and classy and I dont think its a bad thing that we can reflect back on what is so important and what our traditions are, and how we carry them forward in to the future. I say thanks for the reminder Kate and Will, and thanks for demonstating to all the followers of many trashy role models today that this is how a lady acts. And fairy tales do come true.

The crowning momemt for me was when I realized Catherine Middleton's dress was identical to my mothers wedding dress, who is also named Catherine, always knew my ma had class and style.

CHEERS

No comments:

Post a Comment