Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I did it.


I joined the greater half of society and got a tattoo. I dont feel anymore badass then I did before I had it. Maybe becuase tattoos arnt really that badass anymore, but more of a staple among my age. But I can say that Im absolutely in love with it. The meaning is very personal to me, my take is that thats the way it should be.
Becka at Poison Apple did it, she's such a rad chick. Glad I had someone I trusted and respected so much permanatly marking my bod. I asked Becka about the first time she ever tattooed someone. She said her first tattoo was on a huge fat smelly guy and he wanted a heart on his ass, she had to shave his ass and give him the tat. I thought to myself, if Becka did that guys tattoo and kept on going with tattooing, well she must be fucking passionate about tattoos. And it shows.
You want some sick work done. Go she Becka and Jesse at their new shop on the highway.

No comments:

Post a Comment