Thursday, November 26, 2009

Jumping On.


So Im kinda pumped for the Olympics. Why?
Well, I was never into the olympics ever in my life before, but I guess the fact that BC is hosting and spending all the cash to have it is done and theres nothing we can do. Its coming, protest or no protest, its here and we're paying for it. So whether you are for it or against it, too bad man, its here. Why not just jump on the bandwagon and stand united for it. Its the biggest party our province will ever put on. Im over the negativities, its too late for them anyway. And really, when I check out what we have built/made/designed/the new technology/the sustainable construction in Vancouver and Whistler Im really proud to live in BC, even though Im 10 hours away, Im impressed and proud. And I think the rest of the world is impressed too. Im positive it will pay off.

I was noticing on the website that the Torch Relay will pass through Fernie on January 23. Neat, Ill be there wearing my Aritizia 2010 hoodie. Party On.

Check out this cool thing they made!

No comments:

Post a Comment