Monday, April 5, 2010

Check Yo'Self.


Hot Dog Day is upon us. Im all for the party, truuuust me, Im all for the party. But can all the people perhaps just stop and fucking check themselves that day???? For the sake of humanity!! Please Check Yo'selves!!
Honestly, after the shit I witnessed soberly last year Im going into this Hot Dog Day with a bad taste in my mouth for it. Im not sure exactly why Corner Pocket cancelled thier deck party, but I wouldnt doubt that it has something to do with the fucking retarded mayhem that happened last year. I was the sober one, soooo let me tell you what they all looked like from a business perspective..one giant crazy ass liability. I wouldnt want to throw that party as a business person either. Yuck! Fucking noooooo way, not even after all the money I could make off those people, the risk of the liabilty is just too great. Make a couple grand off the party...then get sued for everything you own??? Nah, not worth it.
People all showed up to that party already beyond intoxicated and high, just takes one person to walk in that bar and get served just one drink and turn around and get in their car and crash it. Then that person can sue the bar ...and 9 outta 10 times, that drunk ass would win. Am I paranoid for bars in this town, ya I am, after many business law courses under my belt, ya I think I know a thing or two about liability.
Last year I saw a 21 year old male, soooo fucked up, riding some small child's bike across the highway from Kalvin's Kitchen. He was in the middle of the road, swerving, cars were stopping, I thought I was gonna see someone die, or some serious rear-ending. I saw poeple having sex on a van outside the Royal, people trashing the hill with garbage, kid passed out full of blood in the locker room....seriously has the heart and soul left Hot Dog day? Was it this messy and drug fuelled back in the 'good ol days??' tell me please!!~!
Im not trying to be a party pooper, maybe I just dont want anyone to, hmmm let me seee, ...DIE>!?!?!?!?
Fuck man, party on but fucking check yourselves. Try to remember the spirit of Hot Dog Day - "Friends, Beers, Sick Turns, Costumes, good" times. Not "Who the fuck cares about this hill Im leaving anyway, lets drink till we die, lets do as much drugs as we can afford and fuck everyone else this is my party, the hill is my toliet"- Times.

jus saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment