Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Yo, Packs of 20


The sun is shining, there is a wine spritzer in my hand, grass is green, skin is turning browner, BUT WAIT, something is missing, hmmmm, its not quite a summer's afternoon until I have a lil pt action going on. Its been a long time, never had one or even a puff allllll winter I swear, but with the lazy days of summer on the horizon, I wheeled right in to 7Eleven last night to pick me up some strawberry pts.

Oh snap, due to federal legislation C-32, all little cigars must now be sold in packs of 20. PACKS OF 20!!! Oh great, well Im not gonna stop buying them but now I have AMPLE SUPPLY for anytime of the day or week. GREAT work Ottawa, thaaaaaaanks man, now when Im at the lake I wont have a moment where I say "Oh hey girl, we gotta share this is my last one". Now Im gonna be saying all summer "ohhh hey ladies, how bout we alllll have a whole one each, and in 30 minutes lets all have another, cuz I have a pack of 20 and Im never gonna run out now!" smoke smoke smoke, puff puff pufff mmmmmmmmm thanks Feds. You've made my summer smoking habit more convienient, more smokey, more cancerous, more flavourful. PFFFFFFFFFFFFFT oh you thought packs of 20 would make me stop buying them?? You retards, thats never gonna work and you know it, and now you gots more of my money in yo pocket you fucking hustler in a bad suit.

.......ahhhhh......now I need a smoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment