Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Bitchin.

Attention all people running across Highway 3:BEWARE! I am not slowing down for your asses anymore. Im done. If you'd like to test Darwin's Theory of "Survival of the Fittest", then you go right ahead, cuz Im the one in the SUV.
Crosswalks People! And whats with you drivers slowing down to let them run across? You're fucking up traffic behind you and the opposite way. Do you want to see someone fly through the air? Do you want our insurance rates to go up?
And for all of you that want to call me out for not being "welcoming and friendly" to our tourists right now...Heres the thing:When I travel to their countries and cities, I respect and abide by their laws. So why can't I as a Canadian and a resident of Fernie expect the same courtesy in return? This is one Canadian that will not take it up the ass from foreigners, I'll leave that to the Feds in Ottawa.

No comments:

Post a Comment