Monday, December 27, 2010

Best of 2010

Whooa yes, 2010, Year of the Tiger. It was crazy for me, how about you?

My Top 2010 Memories:

1. My Jan 1st New Years Day party
2. Fuck A Bitch shirts
3. Watching the Olympics and commentating over BBM with Jenn
4.Winning the Body Paint comp at the Central
5. Canada winning gold in hockey, and then the party after
6. The polenta at Picnic on my birthday
7. Waking up with a matching tattoo with ET
8. LISA THOMPSONS STAG
9. Boating and Boozing at Nakusp Music Fest
10. The Log Ride at Silverwood with my sis
11. Driving The Road to the Sun with Ryan
12. Shambhala 2010 "preperations"
13. Cuban dinner at Kookanusa with Lwren and Culley
14. Staying up at Island Lake with Lwrennie
15. Canada Day with Ryan
16. Canning my first batch
17. Joan Jett in concert
18. CALI 2010 with Jenn
19. Winning Young Entreprenuer of the Year
20. Fitting into a hot red dress for As Good As Gold Gala
21. High Fiving Lindsay after the Gala
22. Numerous sushi dinners of importance
23. Passing my wine exam with a 97%
24. Christmas 2010
25. Getting turned away from the Spearmint Rhino for being too pretty


 

I look at this list. I am so blessed, I am overjoyed. and I sure spent alot on booze!

No comments:

Post a Comment