Monday, December 27, 2010

New Parenting Trend

Wow, I dont know what to say, I can only share my observations. Lately I have really noticed all the pre-teen to teenage girls out their treatin thier mommas like crap. There are teens and preteens snooting and snittin and snottin all about while their poor moms fuss and careress and spoil their ass's. The moms are begging to buy heaps of clothing and makeup while these spolied little bitches snap and turn their noses up and what to the moms do, they keep fawning and doting on them. Interesting. Teens 1 Moms 0.
I really cant comment. I see this all the time, I dont have kids so I just dont get why these moms dont snap their fingers and say " you aint getting shit with that attitude hunny!"
Is it because all these kids were planned and not accidents like my whole generation was hahahahahahha, seriously I think Im on to something here...

No comments:

Post a Comment