Friday, March 13, 2009

Whine and Cheese

Sorry for the lack of brillant posts. I have been hit with the Fernie plague. Not the clap!! That nasty cold flu that has seemed to hit every second person in the valley.
Have you noticed that when you are sick, every single person seems to offer up some miracle cure that you must have totally never heard of??? Its annoying! Over the past few days I have been told to, and sometimes yelled at, to try oil of oregano, chicken soup, cold fx, the steam room at the pool and an assortment of pharmacy treats. AHHH when you have a cold there is no miracle, you just have to rest and let it take its course. And DUH, I have heard all those fixes before and I have also tried all of them. Just let me wallow in my pain until by body heals itself. But thanks you are all sweethearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment