Thursday, July 23, 2009

TP for my Bumhole


Ok, I have a confession.

When I was in elementary school, Beavis and Butthead debuted. Everyone was doing the "Cornholio" impression. I immediatley picked up on it as it was certainly amazingly funny. I proudly marched the halls of Muriel Baxter doing my best Cornholio impressions and promptly answered my moms questions with "TP for my bumhole" - just to piss her off. But, even tho I mastered the Cornholio. I never actrually saw the episode. I didnt actrually know exactly what people were talking about. So, fast forward to present day. My sister gave me Beavis and Butthead, seasons 1-4 on DVD for my 28th birthday (we are like that). And last night, FINALLY I saw the episode "The Great Cornholio". ahhhhh now I see! And its still funny!
(Watch the episode here)

Interesting Fact: Beavis and Butthead were only in the 9th grade. Weird I thought there they were in grade 11 at least. If it debuted in 1993, Beavis and Butthead would be 31 this year. Oh dear where would they have ended up? Prolly working for RCR.

No comments:

Post a Comment