Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Ease Up On It


Okay Listen Glamour Pusses of Fernie , Im on my second day without caffiene or sugar and Im not gonna fucking tiptoe around this anymore so listen UP!
Wearing too much of your tacky cheap ass drugstore perfume is reeeeeeeeeeeally RUDE.
First of all, lots of people are allergic to that shit. Second, not EVERYONE wants to smell your "smell". My mom always taught me that, a Lady's perfume should never enter a room before she does, or exit after her. Same goes for men. New Years Eve at Bulldog's with all the Calgary Leather* in there left me sneezing and red-eyed. and Today I had the pleasure of some cute blonde Scandos leaving me dry-heaving. Please be considerate of your fellow man and mother earth and go easy on spraying your what-ever-you-paid-for-it scent. AHHHHHH someone get me a coffee!!

*Calgary Leather: A stereotypcial Calgarian that enjoys Lava Life, drinks at Celi's/Cowboys, weekend warrioring and hair gel...and wears dated leather jackets.

No comments:

Post a Comment