Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Havin A Time!


Man Im so amped. Olympics are fucking RAD. I knew it would be. Jeez we are throwing a party for the world and all the nay-sayers are jumping their ship and launching on this support bandwagon. (Fair enough the protesters are making asses of themselves). I mean seriously though, random breaking out into song in Robson square!! Fucking Rights!!! I wish I was there!!!!

On a serious note tho, I really expected more cowbell.


I have been watching CBC and Global newscasts as well as the coverage on CTV. And Im not shocked that ANY lil nugget of potential negativity is jumped on by these guys. They are like vultures, just sitting and waiting for one tiny morsel of blood. Even when they report good news you can hear the doubt in there voice. Give it a rest Ian Hanomansing. Chillll. We are having a party, Canadians are stoked, the rest of the world is watching or HERE. CBC and Global kinda remind me of the OurFernie message boards. ahhahahahahahaahhah

If you are stuck at work like me during the day, you can always stream the live coverage from ctv.ca



K, Go Canada!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment