Saturday, February 13, 2010

Useless

Dear Olympic Protesters

I just cant take you seriously. When you wake up in the morning and decide that wearing blue sweatpants is the choice look for going out to make a radical political statement, I just cant take you seriously. When the national media interviews you and you use language like "Olympics are crappy", ha ha ha, I just cant you seriously. Your protesting is useless. You look like terrorists, is that the message you want to spread? Arent you all supposed to be sitting a basement suite somewhere smoking a bowl waiting for tree planting season to begin anyway? Im so confused and disgusted at you. And when you claim police brutality, give me a fucking break, what did you expect? Oh please please please dont make me defend cops. Please!!

Sincerly

No comments:

Post a Comment