Thursday, September 2, 2010

iPhone4

um Im in the market for a new laptop. Everyone is like "get a mac get a mac", ya ya ya, I know I KNOW they are cool and hip and more effienct and all that nerd talk. But honestly after watching all these fucking retarded iphone4 commericials that promote the video telephone...I really dont feel like supporting a compnay that makes me vomit in my living room when I see and hear the "remember that thing we've been working on??" or that fugly face of the boyfriend checking out his girlfriends butch new haircut. Fuuuuuucking hell, soooooo LAME. I hate these commericials. They are WAAAAY worse then those "Windows 7 and it was my idea" commericials. Out of complete spite Im thinking of going PC. Fuck u apple and your blow-chunks cheeesey commericials.

No comments:

Post a Comment