Wednesday, September 29, 2010

My Vegas Experience

Normally I would find that ammount of slutty sex, waste, gluttony, Americanisms, vanity, and overindulgence distgusting and sad. But I think the giant adult playground in the middle of the desert oddly facinating and addicting (not in the gambling way). I dressed skanky, I went to a rock concert, I clubbed, I ate at buffets and I shopped for things I didnt need. Whatever I had fun. I gambled $4 and won $5, my ADHD kicked in after that and I was off to my next adventure soon after.Super good times in small smalll doses!




I recommned this venture, ESPECIALLY if you are taking off from the Kalispell Airport. How easy! How Convienient! Everything from leaving Fernie to arriving the in hotel room was soo easy. Its all a big well oiled machine. Very impressed with how incredibley systematic every is and well planned out it all is. YAY!

Call up Amy Hare at Flight Centre Associates here in Fernie if you want to book.

Have Fun!




And the Pixies at the Hard Rock was just, heart warming, cant explain you had to be there but im sure they would say the same..

No comments:

Post a Comment