Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Water Quality Advisory

I am a complete new-junkie, nooo question about it, i picked up the habit when I spent 4 years working in a television newsroom. I have absolutely not seen ANYTHING from the city about this current "Poor Quailty - Boil Water Advisory".
It seems to me that the city of Fernie must only warn residents about the quality of water by ancient ways of communicating. Their ancient ways of communicating include visiting ACTUAL websites! Yes they expect us to go to fernie.ca and scroll to the bottom and look at the water quailty index. I bet they "fax" out shit too, ahahahha jeeezzz. No Fernie, you will not get a Facebook status update or a Twitter Tweet or a posting on Ourfernie/Local news sites.

So write this down or bookmark it residents, www.fernie.ca and scroll to the bottom for the water quailty index. If its a "POOR" everyone should boil, If its a "Fair" people should be careful, and those with weakend immune systems should boil. Last night it was poor, today its fair. If its raining a lot or you, I dunno, get a bad vibe??? then go check the index.

No comments:

Post a Comment