Tuesday, November 9, 2010

46 Days

Alright Im sure the real  hippees in town are gonna give me some heat for this but, Im just so full of joy, I have to share. I go to Cranbrook to visit my dentist, had a little cleaning, had no cavities! I was feeling good, saucy if you will. So I decided to treat myself to a lil soy latte from Starbucks.
I walk in and all the Christmas presents and decos are out. Im like "YAAAAAY".
Why? Because Im sick in the head. hahahahaha
I love Christmas retail. I love it!!!!
All the little gift packs, all the shiny things, the Christmas to-go cups! AAhh my heart was racing! What can I buy and for whom? Can I wrap them? Christmas Christmas, shopping shopping shopping!!!! YAAAAAAY!
I cant help it, I love it. I love the hustle and bustle and snacks and treats and booze and presents and buzz and smiles and crazyness and food and wine and liqueurs!!!
Family stuff is okay I guess, but really Ijust  like the retail and the food parts.
No I didnt shop, I just got my latte and smiled, The As Good As Gold Gala is 25 days away and Christmas is 46 days away! Bring on the Baileys, Bring on the Ovaltine Mint Sticks, bring on the snow, bring on the love people!!

No comments:

Post a Comment