Thursday, November 18, 2010

busy lady

Sorry for slacking on the posts, been crazy busy I swear! Im running around getting Freyja stocked, locked and ready to roll for the Christmas and ski season and getting the Gold Gala up and running. Ive been working on the new Fernie Music Festival committee, which Im stoked about. Plus, Im driving to Calgary once a week to complete my level one in the International Sommelier Guild's Sommelier program. Then I took a business financial managment course put on by FABDA, which was over-the-top  fabulous! I went to a naturopath doctor and learned all kinds of new things about me, Ive joined Sue Bawden meditation classes and life coach program and on top of all the new exciting things happening in my life Ive some serious highs and lows with my personal life. Basically, Im busy.

Life is crazy and life goes by fast. Gotta stop and smell the...fresh snow and keep yourself in the moment and not in the past or worried about hte future. Carpe Diem my people! And for some reason the saying "its always darkest before the dawn" keeps popping in my head this week, maybe one of you out there had to read that today... Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment