Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Give it a good review and get back to me

So I see the new Drinking and Driving laws are taking some major heat from the restuarant industry, Nice to see that they are mulling over having a review.  I think that they should be looking in to this. Money is being lost people! And at the end of the day this new alcohol limit is not going to stop the drunk drivers, people who choose to drink and drive are still gonna do it.. AND THEY ARE! What they need to do is develop is a fresh idea to tackle repeat offenders and the actual bad guys that are ruining it for the good people of this province.


I do feel its rediculous and I really do feel sorry for the restos and bars who have MANY law abiding customers that are spending less money. And I feel sorry for ME! I want to order a nice bottle of wine at the restaurant with dinner and make good choices, but now Im scared, and Im confused what to do so instead Im ordering house wine and not finishing it. FUCK.
 
Whats next? Prohibition, oh cuz that really worked out. If this shit keeps up Im moving to Europe, or at least to a place that gets it, and gets me!

On top of these new rules and the new Fun Police ByLaw that the City of Fernie is trying to pass, Im feeling dejected, Im feeling like Im going to hell, I feel like Im living in the 50s and my greaser boyfriend is making my dad sweat, I feel like insecure chrurch ladies everywhere are rejoicing, all of this makes me feel like rebelling EVEN MORE!! ANARCHY!!

1 comment:

  1. i just went on a similar rant! i'm with you all the way.

    ReplyDelete