Wednesday, January 5, 2011

But I Love Being a Pisces!

I dont know how this didnt get brought to my attention earlier, but OMG my whole life is a SHAM! all this tiem we have all been walking around thinking our Zodiac sign was what we were told at birth. Then Boom! Science has gotta go and prove thats is alll wrong.
Bascially in a nutshell, the Zodiac is based on the position the sun was when you were born. BUT those coodinates we use to measure where the Sun was for our Zodiac sign is based on where the earth was 2200 years ago, and now that modern science has proved that the Earth "wobbles" due to some magnetic thingy, the coodiates were slipping shall we say. SO, your sign MAY not be what it actrualy was when you were born!!! AHHHH
This is crazy, I LOVE being a pisces, its decribes me sooo perfectly, I have embodied it, maybe I have been fullfilling this prophecy my whole life. Cant believe Im really an Aquarius, fuck.
READ HERE

Capricorn - Jan 20 to Feb 16


Aquarius - Feb 16 to Mar 11

Pisces - Mar 11 to Apr 18

Aries - Apr 18 to May 13

Taurus - May 13 to Jun 21

Gemini - Jun 21 to Jul 20

Cancer - Jul 20 to Aug 10

Leo - Aug 10 to Sep 16

Virgo - Sep 16 to Oct 30

Libra - Oct 30 to Nov 23

Scorpius - Nov 23 to Nov 29

Ophiuchus - Nov 29 to Dec 17

Sagittarius - Dec 17 to Jan 20




TAKE THE TEST - What your real sign?

No comments:

Post a Comment