Monday, February 9, 2009

Grammys

Are these things even relevant anymore? Is it based on talent and ingenuity or is it a forum for marketing to the masses?
I tried to watch the Grammys last night, to be honest I was too lazy to look for the remote so I cringed my way through until Katy Perry took the stage. Then I just couldn’t take it anymore, I got up found the remote and turned to Desperate Housewives.
Im not knocking the performers or the nominees. There were outright performances of great talent and some of pathetic attempts of 15 minutes of fame.
Whatever the case, music is to each their own.
Best Hair – Kanye West! Apparently “party in the back” is BACK. Boys in Fernie rejoice.
Best Outfit – MIA’s maternity wear. How awesome would it have been if her water broke on Kanye’s kicks!???!
Best Entertainer – Carrie Underwood, seriously, girl’ got skillzz, she rocked the stage the hardest in platforms! Too bad she was dressed like a lamp in a whore house.
Worst Moment – Justin Timberlake debuts his new extra 10 lbs. I thought I had a widescreen TV for a second.
Lamest Shit – All around Katy Perry. Ahhh go away!
Why Moment – Brooke Hogan, why was she there with her retard brother? I feel like Im looking at a wart when I look at her.

PS. Desperate Housewives was good! Catch up on episodes on http://www.ctv.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment