Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Makes a Great Gift!!


I recentley discovered this tasty sipper "Sortilège Maple Liqueur". Its Canadian whiskey blended with maple syrup. Now, you cant get more Canadian then that right?
Well this is absolutely wonderful for sipping at any time in the afternoon or evening...I do know this for a fact.
Im one of those people that throw out every magazine, EXCEPT those "Taste BC Liquor Store" magazines, becuase they are so great for recipes and ideas. Love em! And I was leafing through the Holiday '08 one when I found "Sortilege". I ended up finding it at the Fernie government liquor store with the help of their lovely staff. It was about $30. I love booze shopping at Christmas, its tradition in my family, the once a year trip we buy Kahula and $20 bottles of wine. Cheers!!

Click here for more info on Sortilege

No comments:

Post a Comment