Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Schoolyard's Best and Worst of 2009

Everyone else is doing these list things, so Im doing it too. What did I forget?


BEST OF 2009
- Askillz at the Community Centre Feb 09
- Maui (thats a whole other list)
- New Moon
- Jacobs chest
- When Bill Bennett won the Fernie vote
- MSTRKFT in Calgary with my B-Girls
- Picnic and Social Opens
- Freyja Shop Renovations
- My hair on Hot Dog Day
- Movie making in front of my shop
- Susan Boyle you Tube Video
- The Late Summer Beach Jams by Fedski
- Swiss Family Robinson Party by The Fernie Yacht Club
- Shambhala 09
- Soundwave 09
- Cobra Krames at Bulldogs fall 09
- Climategate
- Becka’s new Tattoo Shop, Posion Apple Tattoo
- Getting my first Tattoo
- Fernie Yacht Club in Banff for my birthday
- Elliot in the trailer for Hot Tub Time Machine
- Deekline at Shambhala – playing Kings of Leon
- The Ribs at Cincott
- The “Im on a Boat” SNL digital short
- Going to Mexico thanks to Boardstiff
- The Ice Gala
- Having my sister with my at the Ice Gala
- Saying “havin a time”
- My sister surprising me a Sham
- The Party Pushers Song - Smalltown DJs mix
- Luc and Culleys Wedding
- My new Blackberry
- The sushi in Maui
- Camping in the West Koots
- Getting my restored vintage bike
- My family and my friends, and Dewy.



WORST of 2009
- Griz days
- MJ dying, Patrick Swayze dying, DJ AM etc
- Twitter
- Bud Light Lime
- The Fernie Bank Robber
- Dubstep
- Joaquin Pheonix’s rap career
- The recession
- Randene Neil on Vancouver’s Global TV
- politics
- Thugs at Swiss Family Robinson
- Spraining my ankle

No comments:

Post a Comment