Friday, June 25, 2010

WAKE UP

Today I just wanna give a big shout out to EK Radio, I know it has a new name, but it will always be EK Radio to me. Anyway, back to the shout out, I dont know who is out there really listening to it, but those guys seem to be giving it all they got for what they have, you know what Im saying? This morning my clock radio alarm went off, as I lie in bed I was totally informed about shit going on and local ads that were informative as well, then they played Billy Joel "We didnt start the fire" and I dont know about you, but THAT is a song that'll kick your ass outta bed. Sun was shining thru the window and I sprang up!! "WE DIDNT START THE FIIIIIRAAAAHH"!!!

Thats a good song to wake up and get you going. What songs pull you outta bed and get you going?

No comments:

Post a Comment