Friday, June 4, 2010

Wasted


Ahhh geeeeez, you know who is really starting to piss me off? MIA.

Dear MIA,

I get that you are very finger-on-pulse policitally and socially for a musical artist. I get that you believe that shock value is they way to spread your message. I get that you are speaking out for what you believe. I get that you are a strong independant woman. But seriously lady, you had me up until the Born Free Video (which is still sitting very wrong with me), you had me at your talented music, but your childish behaviour towards your unevitable critisim makes me believe you are just as transparnet as some of the neon mesh pairs of pants you wear on stage - to obvisouly make another kind of statment haha. Are you still trying to prove yourself after Diplo dumped you. Thats just sad. Hunny, fuuuuck, you were doing sooo good, a good strong female policital message spreader just like Bono! Buuuut ya, now you have made yourself into a laughing stock and your message lost. What a waste.

No comments:

Post a Comment