Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Adventure Day

My sis and I made the trek to Silverwood last week. We used to go all the time as kids so thought, "what the hell, for old times sake". We left Fernie at 7:30am Mountian Time and arrived in the park ready to go at 11:30am Pacific Time. There was a big border wait, so account for that. Anyway, after paying $42USD and a bunch of other fees and costs, we were well on our way to bake in the sun on amusement rides and cool off in the Water Park. Silverwood, is straight up a great time, and like us, can be done in a day trip. Its a pricey day, but once you do all the rides and ill out in the sun, you can get kinda over it and be ready to jet. I even had time to enjoy a two foot piece of red rope licorice and try my hand at some games in which I won some funny shit.


One thing I feel I must stress is that, you absolutely must like/tolerate tons of kids, large families, greasy meat, and long long lineups.

If you do the day drive, I highly recommened stopping in Sandpoint on the way home for a "5hr Energy Shot" - You know you've seen em in 7 Eleven, they are AMAZING, no caffiene, no sugar, just vitamin Bs. That shit is CRAZY good for energy, with no crash later.

No comments:

Post a Comment