Monday, August 23, 2010

Thieves


Bulldogs got cleaned out this weekend. Stolen purses, wallets, jacket and iphone4s.

Basically its a pack of stetchy looking kids. Im not even mad, I know karma will take care of them and if they are out stealing ladies purses, I mean, cmon, I understand their lives must be like, realllly sad and lame.

My purse was in the mix of stolen shit. Funny thing is, there was no money in my bag or wallet. My sony camera was in there, but unless they go buy really expensive specialized sony cords, the battery and charger they cant use it. Fucking iiiiidiots.

Ladies and Gents, keep your shit tight, or dont brings anything at all, or fanny packs!!!!


Shout out to the staff and Charlie at Bulldogs for getting on the chase right away and really giving a shit. Thanks guys! and Thanks to Dj Friendly Fire for leaving the party to comb the streets for a tossed bag. You guys are why I will be there this Wednesday with a huge posse of good people dancing it up hard for The Rub.

PS. Thats the pic of my camera, its in a matching brown leather case, $200 reward.

No comments:

Post a Comment