Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Candy Store


so uh ya, there is a new "Candy Store" downtown Fernie. Doesnt look like its meant to be a permanent store tho. Candy stores are cool, I love all the old fashioned candy, sure hope this one is good and legit.
This store kinda reminds me of that Antique store on the other end of the same block, you know that one beside the print shop and Big Bang, ya betcha you didnt know an antique shop opened up months ago in there. So weird, if I havent walked past these places and noticed myself, I wouldnt know they opened, but thats just me.

UPDATE: The guy who opened the Antique Store is the same guy who opened the Candy Store, he has moved the antique shop to this new location becuase Big Bang is expanding, and it IS A PERMANENT STORE.

1 comment:

  1. Paul, owner of the Side Street Sweet ShoppeOctober 7, 2010 at 9:53 AM

    The Side Street Sweet Shoppe is a permanent store as well. Too bad this picture was taken when the store was closed and the sign and displays weren't out.
    Part of the reason for moving was the lack of space in the old location. I needed a larger store because my business was becoming successful. Not because Big Bang was expanding. I hope you get a chance to come in and say hi and see the great selection of nostalgic candy we have as well as the 50 plus selection of Salt Water Taffy!

    ReplyDelete