Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Little shop owner tired of being shit on.


Just wanna say a big congrats to the Tranrockies, looks like a great event as usual. However, for the 4th summer in a row, thanks a lot for putting your Start or Finish line RIGHT in front of my business. Great work, all the fencing and spectators were the perfect way to ruin my sales for the day. But dont worry, Im aware Im supposed to be all happy and stoked this event is in town for the day. Even though Im in town for 365 days supporting the local economy too and raising money for community charities in my spare time, but hey Ill shut up, because, mountain biking is the only thing in Fernie right??? I mean retail in Fernie is so highly lucrative that a weekend of summer sales doesn't really matter to us, we have all fall and spring to rake in the cash cuz tourism is red hot and locals have lots of work and money in the off season around here.

Ill just stock up on toilet paper for all the people coming in here looking to use my can. Oh and thanks for not asking or consulting me and just TELLING my staff what your plan is. AWESOME and EFFECTIVE communication! I hope one day perhaps one of these bikers travels back to Fernie and stays in a hotel instead of their RV and shops at Freyja. I cant wait for that day, after all these years Im still waiting. Man, it will feel so so good to finally make up a small fraction of what I have lost with this event blocking my other customers out. RIDE ON!

No comments:

Post a Comment