Saturday, May 30, 2009

Big News


Archie Comics has just announced that the 84-year-old teenager Archie Andrews is proposing to his girlfriend, Veronica Lodge, this August, in the first of a six-part-story called “Archie Marries Veronica.”


-Im not surprised, crazy bitches tend to keep their men around longer then the nice girls do. I wonder what would happen if Archie and the girls lived in Fernie rather then Riverdale? I suspect their would be no proposal. I bet Archie would be floundering around at the bars everynight with Peter Pan. The girls would be pinning for a text message from him, add a few pregnancy scares here and there. Oh ya this is no Riverdale! hahha I grew up reading these comics, and I always rooted for Betty, poor Betty. Its like I keep saying to my friends, better to marry late then be divorced.

No comments:

Post a Comment