Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Free Iced "Latte"


This Thursday May 21st, head to Tim Hortons for a free small ICED latte.
You may have heard that Tims is making lattes, I mean they are running commercials during the hockey games so you musta heard about this.
I was curious. Was I going to walk into Tims and actrually see a big cappuccino machine with real expresso grinds? I consider myself a conosuier of lattes after working at at Second Cup for 2 years and being doned with a "Prima Barista" pin from head office that I worked my ass off for. I loved that "flair", sign. Anyway, back to Tim's...No its not like a big Starbucks latte. Mugshots, Freshies and the local coffee shops are still the local champions of authentic Italian coffees. Tims latte's just get shot out of a machine like those cappuncino vending machines. But to be fair, they arent that bad, and you can try a free ICED latte this Thursday noon to 5pm.
Pros:
Cheap (About $2.50 for a medium)
Comes with the good kind of lid. Not the ones where you have to rip open and push into the slot and it won't stay down.
Good flavour

Cons:
Made with 2% milk only, no exceptions
No decaf option

No comments:

Post a Comment