Monday, July 26, 2010

Nakusp Music Festival 2010



So like, I found myself on a winding road with a Scottish chick travelling up the Arrow Lakes for a weekend adventure of music, laughter, *snakebites, new friends, old friends, and the best damn poutine Ive ever had for Christ's sake.
Nakusp Music Fest, whaddaya say...bikers, country, rock, warm beers, boats, sunburns, it SELLS ITSELF!

From a experienced festivaler and event coordinator the whole weekend affair seemed organized and well put together, it was the fest's 7th year rock. I muchly enjoyed the lineup as much as I enjoy the people. Mason Rock Band really really got me, wow, sucker for blues anyway, but 3 hot dudes making sweet love to guitars reallllly get my attention. I also saw an acoustic set by Bif Naked, who was looking fabulous and healthy and funny as fuck. I really appriciate that women, love her. Corb Lund... amaze amaze amaze. Thank You Nakusp!

And you can be sure there was a Fernie crew up there milling around taking in some recon' for Fernie's own music fest thats gathering momentum, slowly.

http://www.masonrack.com/

*Snakebite: Tall glass, half dry cider, half light beer, shot of vodka.

No comments:

Post a Comment