Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Rocky Mountain Cold Certified


Coors Light has recently introduced their new "Stage 2 cold can". Now you can see if your beer is cold, not once but twice! First a blue line appears on the outside of the can if your beer is "cold". Next, if your beer can last that long in the cooler, a second darker blue line appears exclaiming that your beer is now "Rocky Mountain Cold".
Just when I thought they had thought of everything, Coors Light comes and pulls this outta their marketing genius asses. Wow. Thank you Coors Light for making my life easier. Now I know the "difference" without touching the can with my beer paws. My question is, if Im wanting a beer and it only says "cold" do I wait? Or do I say fuck this its cold enough I want a beer NOW. Or what if I get accustomed to the "Rocky Mountain Cold" and I spoil my beer experience with this extra indulgence, will I ever be able to enjoy a beer again that isnt "Rocky Mountain Cold".
As music festival season is upon us, Im quite frankly looking forward to the piss warm Pabst and Pil. That to me is the real summer beer drinking experience that is ladden with many fine party memories. It just isnt a good ole party without the piss warm beer, it goes hand in hand.
Sorry Coors Light, Im not ready to indulge in this "Rocky Mountain Cold" juuuus yet, but that being said, if one was handed to me now I would not refuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment