Monday, July 26, 2010

Weak


I know a lot of people like Kings of Leon, so get this, couple nights ago in St.Louis, they get 3 songs into their sold out concert, and boom a pigeon shits into the bassists mouth. They stop playing, and then just like that, they fucking cancel the show. Ummmmmmmm Im sorry but last week I was watching "VHM 100 Most Outrageous Moments in Rock", and Cyndi Lauper had a bird shit in her mouth mid-performance, and you know what that bitch did... SHE FINISHED the show like a fucking professional that she is. I considered this whole thing, first if I was a concert go'er, Id be fans-off with the Kings, what a fucking pussy! If a bird shat in my mouth, of course Id freak and rinse with bleach like I didnt care if I died, but if music was my life and stadium of people who went through a lot of effort in one way of another to get there was there to see me play the fucking bass guitar, Id suck it up!!! And to top it off the lead singer apologized via TWITTER!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAK.

WEEEAAKKKK.

Huffington Post Article Here

No comments:

Post a Comment